Marine Engineering Lecturer
(1) To plan and deliver core and academic subjects in Marine Engineering.
(2) To supervise Marine Engineering students' projects, activities and internships.
(3) To review curriculum and accreditation under relevant authorities.
(4) To participate in any relevant academic and administrative duties of the academy.
(5) To undertake other relevant tasks and responsibilities as directed by the Management.
(1) a) Possess at least a Certificate of Competency as Chief Engineer Officer of 3000kW or more Unlimited Trade Voyages, or;
b) Possess at least a Certificate of Competency as Second Engineer Officer of 3000kW or more Unlimited Trade Voyages
(2) Possess relevant teaching permits from Marine Department Malaysia and Ministry of Higher Education at Diploma/Degree level is an added advantage.
(3) Strong interest and desire in teaching.
(4) Independent, self-motivated and a team player.
Interested applicants may write to:
Sarawak Maritime Academy,
No.2, Upper Lanang Road,
(Att: Jacklyn Ngui)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Full Time I